What To Bring:
- Closed-toe shoes (athletic shoes, closed-toe sandals, hiking boots)
- Modest, comfortable clothing (hiking clothes)
- Long hair tied back, and jewelry secured or removed. (Belly button rings may be irritated by harness, please tape or remove)
- Bottled Water suggested especially for team building periods of time.
- Sunscreen / Sunglasses welcome. All glasses at your own risk.
- Gloves (optional; consider bringing for sensitive hands)
- You are welcome to bring a cooler, snacks, etc.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed. Anyone under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed on the course.
- All MINORS (under 18) must have waivers pre signed. Please see printable waiver to the left.
- Cameras and phones allowed, At your own risk of loss. Secured pocket
What To Expect:
You will be properly fitted with a waist harness and helmet and instructed on their purpose and usage. We will have a short session on course safety and answer any questions you may have. You will be assisted by a trained instructor in your program area (zip line and/or ropes courses). An instructor will also be present at each zip line transition to ensure your safety.
Each participant will be expected to be in moderate physical shape and ability:
- There are ascents and descents through wooded trails when traveling to and from the zip lines and ropes courses.
- Due to the nature of the course, a natural fear of heights is expected and anticipated. If you have a hyper-sensitive fear or phobia to heights, this may not be the best recreational activity for you.
- High ropes activities, in particular, may not be advisable for those with heart problems; significant knee, shoulder, hip or back problems; or pregnant women.
Website Courtesy of Sand Creek Adventures, LLC. 2014. All Rights Reserved Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Challenge course, Wisconsin , Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota.